- Depart USA for Casablanca (flight not included)
- Meet at Casablanca airport then transfer to your hotel for dinner and overnight
- Casablanca – Rabat
- After breakfast, transfer to Rabat and enjoy a short walk around the Royal Palace, then to the Mohammed V Mausoleum. The morning ends with a visit to the Kasbah of the Udayas, Rabat’s medina.
- Rabat – Volubilis&Meknes and Riad – Fes
- After breakfast set out to Volubilis, the UNESCO Roman ruins & Meknes. The first stop is Volubilis,. The city tour of Meknes includes the Harri Souani stables (once home to over 12,000 horses), the medina, and the Royal Palace.
- Fes (city tour)
- After breakfast, guided city tour of the spiritual capital of Morocco, Fes. The first stop is a visit to the entrance of the biggest royal palace in Morocco. You then continue the tour with a panoramic view of the medina, before venturing to the heart of the largest old medina in the world. You will also visit the tannery, clay workshops, artisan quarters, and souks.
- Fes – Ifrane – BeniMellal – Marrakech
- Transfer to Marrakech, stopping in Ifrane and BenniMellal. Nicknamed “Morocco’s Switzerland,” Ifrane is a charming ski town populated by European-style chalets. Dinner and overnight in Marrakech.
- Marrakech – City tour and Cooking class
- The morning begins with a visit to the world-famous Jemaa el Fna Square, which houses an array of food, snake charmers, local musicians, and fortune-tellers. Your next stop is a visit to the Koutoubia Minaret, Bahia Palace, and the Saadian Tombs. You will then have time to wander through the bustling souks in the old medina. We will have cooking class that ends with dinner
- Marrakech – Casablanca – Farewell Dinner and Show
- After breakfast, transfer to Casablanca then begin walking tour around the Hassan II mosque, Ain Diab Corniche, then continue to Mohammed V Square in the city center. In the evening, farewell dinner with belly dance show.
- Casablanca airport
- After breakfast, transfer to Casablanca airport for return flight (not included)